Wednesday 14 May 2008

Tero answered questions for us too!


We asked Tero some questions too.
Here they are, along with his answers.

1) Do you ever miss Finland?
Yes, but this is my first year racing in the UK, so I have been very busy and that helps to stop me missing my friends and family in Finland. My dad will come to stay here in July, as well as my mum and sister, to see me race, so I am looking forward to that.
2)How fast do you go when riding speedway?
That depends on the size of each track, but it can be up to 80mph. (120kmph)
3) Have you ever fallen off your bike?
Oh yes, many times! Too many times! Every speedway rider falls off his bike sometimes.
4) What's it like living in Scotland?
Well, I actually live just over the border in England, but it's great. The people here have all been so friendly and helpful to me since I came here in March. I'm getting used to it now!

Thanks to Tero for answering these questions for us!

0 Comments: